Reason Studios 12.2.5 Update and Bundle Sale
Reason Studios just announce another update today 12.2.5 along with a nice bundle option for its perpetuation license owners.
New Reason Studios 12 Update Bundle Deal (Limited Offer)
Here’s what you get
For Reason users still on the fence about upgrading to Reason 12 or who missed out on the Reason 11 Suite upgrade, ReasonStudios is offering another similar bundle.
On top of the standard built-in players:
- Beat Map
- Note Echo
- Dual Arpeggio
- Scales & Chords)
You’ll get these players as well:
- Bassline Generator
- Pattern Mutator
- Drum Sequencer
- Quad Note Generator
- PolyStep Sequencer
This is perfect for those who are perpetual license owners as Reason+ users have access to these devices automatically.
Reason Studios Upcoming/Tentative Plans:
2022: More Players (Similar to Bassline Generator)
TBD: VST3 support! This is said to be, in their “our top priority initiative”. Users have been asking for this forever
Maybe this year: Offline mode, meaning no dongle, sooner than later would be ideal
Late 2022: Native M1 support! This is been a huge one here.
Also Late 2022: New Instrument – I wish, they’d give us a little more information on this.
Reason Studios also states there will be workflow improvements, but the priority is M1 and VST3 compatibility. At the moment Reason runs pretty good Rosetta 2, but full-on compatibility would be nice.
Some Things Addressed In Reason 12.2.5 Update
Improved browser search
- The search engine now uses less disk space
- Faster searching and browsing
- Searching on a network disk now works on macOS
Significantly improved graphics performance
- Redraw optimizations for GUI
- Improved display performance for devices
- Fixed automation Bug
- Several graphical fixes
- Added High-resolution Icons in Browser
- Fixed various graphic bugs in RV7000 and Thor
- Reason logo is now High Resolution
- Delay Compensation digits in Transport bar now are correctly positioned
Other Bug Fixes
- Fixed memory leaks
- WAV is now used as the default file format (Windows Users)
- Fixed MIDI OUT incorrect routing for Players
For a full list of fixes and additions visit the Reason blog: