PanFlow: New Free Auto Panning Plugin By AudioModern
Yes, another panning plugin to add to your arsenal
PanFlow might be the panner newer producers gravitate towards.
What Is PanFlow?
PanFlow is a Creative Panning Plugin created by AudioModern. It’s designed to make creative and random panning patterns and give your track unique rhythmic and dynamic movements in real-time. If you’ve used one Auto Panner I’m sure know how they work, how powerful they are and there are many on the market. Lots of companies have an auto-pan plugin including
- Audio Damage
- and countless others
Yet, plenty of room for others such as PanFlow!
Related Posts: Cableguys Pancake 2 and MeldaProduction MAutoPan Review
Plugin Feature Highlights
- Lots of options: That’s what we as creators want, options
- Pattern editor: Create your own pattern, lock to grid steps, etc
- Smooth Feature: Transition between patterns and points
- Good looking GUI: Very easy on the eyes
- Randomize Feature: Good for creative inspiration
- Complexity types: Cycle between simple, moderate, and complex panning types
Complete Walkthrough Video
How To Download This Plugin?
Use the button below to go to the AudioModern website. Once at the website, you’ll make a purchase for $0. Well, you pay with your name and email address.
- Download the installer
- Install PanFlow
- Authorize the plugin
Make sure to use the same email address you provided to access the download
Quick Note: Filterstep and Gatelab are also offered free.
- Good looking GUI
- Looks promising
- Easy to install and activate
- Randomize feature is very handy
I could barely get the damn thing to work
- The link to the manual doesn’t work
- Doesn’t work with Midi well which is disappointing
Works better with audio, but not great (especially on drums) The smooth feature doesn’t work too well, my panning specific with drums was choppy
- Doesn’t come with presets
Cons with strikeouts have been remedied/found to be user error
macOS & Windows Compatible
- AAX Plug-Ins for Windows & macOS.
Panflow looks good and offers a lot of flexibility. It’s obvious that time was put into the architecture, but It didn’t work as well as I expected. I tried downloading the manual via the supplied link within the application, but the manual doesn’t exist yet. Maybe the link hasn’t been updated due to the plugin still being new.
All in all, it’s a good plugin and worth the download. I still can’t get it to handle MIDI correctly as I can with other auto panning plugins, this could be a result of user error. I’ll reach out to support as there could be something I’m doing incorrectly and update this post accordingly.
More information // AudioModern