Native Instruments Maschine + is an immersive, stand-alone drum machine for music production and live performance. It offers a fast and intuitive workflow for controlling sampling, synthesis, and effects, as well as premium Native Instruments sounds.
Inside the Maschine + resides a quad-core CPU with 4GB of RAM, while a 32bit 44kHz generator handles the audio; 16 responsive pads, eight encoders, two 480 x 272-dot multi-color displays, Maschine plug-in instruments, and effects do the rest. And in terms of samples, it has 32GB of internal eMMC flash storage, with support for SD cards up to 64GB.
Native Instruments has just confirmed all the details of Maschine +, including a price of € 1,299 / $ 1,399, and availability in stores as of October 1. Of course, you know that we will tell you much more about Maschine + as soon as we have new details.
- Independent, immersive working method for creating beats and melodies, sampling, arranging music, and performing on stage or in the studio
- Includes Maschine + Selection of industry-leading instruments, sounds, and effects, plus renowned Maschine bass and drum synth plug-ins and effects
- Quad-core CPU and 4GB of RAM for fast and smooth creation when needed
- Professional quality 44kHz / 32bit audio interface with two ¼ ”TRS line outputs, two ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼ ”dynamic microphone input, stereo headphone output, MIDI input, and output; footswitch, two USB ports for MIDI controllers / external hard drives
- Rugged anodized aluminum design for years on the road and in the studio
- Iconic Maschine functions and workflow including 16 velocity-sensitive pads, Maschine plug-ins and effects, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage sampler emulation
- Use independently or with a PC or Mac: integration with your studio’s working method and disconnection for non-DAW setups or live performances
- WiFi and Link-enabled to install and update products wirelessly, collaborate with other users and synchronize with other computers
More information // Maschine+