HoRNet Plugins…Who Are They? Good question and let us introduce you to them with a FREE Emulation Plugin HoRNet AnalogStage!
This is basically a console emulation plugin with the goal of helping music producers add a little warmth to their mix. There are a lot of analog emulation plugins out today, but not many are free so, here we are.
Head over to HoRNet Plugins and enter this code at checkout ASFREE2022. Remember, March 7th, 2022 is the cutoff date for this free offer.
- 3 emulation types: operational amplifiers, tube, and transistor
- Instances can be grouped so a parameter change is applied to the whole group.
- Age control simulates the wear and tear/age of an analog piece
- -18dB to +18dB adjustable input gain
- Calibrated VU meter 0dBFS
- Automatic gain (more companies should add this)
- Hiss and Saturation controls
- Analog component tolerance emulation
HoRNet AnalogStage Tips
Place it on every track within your session, the subtle differences offered by each instance of the plugin will give you a console feel.
Also, take advantage of the grouping feature as this makes it extremely easy to supply changes across several different channels within the mix.
You can create 8 groups per project giving you the flexibility of treating different buses within the session with different saturation types.
PS. HoRNet has a free plugin called Hornet Angle that is worth getting, too… It’s a tilt plugin, but it rolls off the effect on the highs and lows so it tilts the fundamental frequencies as opposed to resulting in extremes at either end.
HoRNet Plugin Compatibility
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3, RTAS, and AAX format.
Also, check out Hornet Angle (tilt plugin), also free and worth downloading.
Check out HoRNet Plugins for more information on AnalogStage and other plugins